GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS 
Mission Initiative Newcastle East (MINE) processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. Contact details of MINE Members to inform them of MINE events and matters.
2. For legal obligations, e.g.
1. Processing gift aid applications to HMRC.
2. Employees’ details.
3. Rotas of MINE duties.
4. Membership of MINE Groups.
5. Persons attending MINE events.
6. Consent of MINE Members being contacted.
Personal data will NOT be disclosed to any third parties without the consent of the individual(s)
Personal data will only be kept for as long as it is relevant to the purpose it is being kept for, after
which it will be destroyed securely.
1. Individuals are entitled to examine their and their dependants’ details kept by MINE.
2. Individuals may have their personal data removed from any list held by MINE on request to
either: the Data Controller or Data Protection Officer.
3. Individuals have to give MINE explicit instructions that their data may be retained. Appropriate
forms for this consent will be issued for you to fill in.
Revd. Phil Medley
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER